7 Reasons to Build a New Home
1. Customization: The ability to customize your home means YOU make the home uniquely yours. You have the ability to design the home to your specific needs and desires. Want an open floor plan? Need to another bedroom? You can find the perfect floor plan or design your own.
2. Warranty: A home is typically the largest purchase you’ll ever make. Don’t you want to protect that purchase with a warranty? Purchasing a new home provides you with a builder’s warranty, structural warranty, and manufacturer’s warranty on many of your appliances.
3. Resale Value: The resale value on a newer home is greater than an older home for a variety of reasons. New homes have better energy efficiency. New home communities are usually built in more desirable regions with good schools. Warranties on new homes are typically transferrable to new homebuyers.
4. Community: In a new home community, everyone is new and eager to meet each other! Many new communities are designed with ‘community’ in mind. They’re designed with walking trails, clubhouses, pools, and many other conveniences.
5. Energy Efficiency: Just like technology, energy efficiency is constantly improving! New homes must meet the most current code and building requirements. Improvements are being made daily to things like insulation, building materials, and appliances. All of these improvements mean a greater savings for you!
6. No Repairs: Buying a used home that needs no repairs is rare! And although things may seem ok in the beginning, don’t be surprised in 3 months when the roof needs to be replaced or the hot water heater goes! A new home offers everything new and protects them with warranties!
7. New Homes are Built to Reflect Changing Times: Used homes don’t feature many of the things most desired by today’s homebuyers. New homes are constantly being redesigned and tweaked to reflect what today’s homebuyers are looking for including open kitchens and large walk-in closets!
|FIND A HOME|
|FIND A BUILDER|
|FIND OUT More|