Benefits of Membership
PROMOTE - EDUCATE - NETWORK
These three initiatives are the foundation of what the Builders Association of Greater Indianapolis offers its members.
We Promote the new-home construction industry through news releases and story pitches to the media, local home shows, the Indianapolis Home Show, marketing and advertising.
We Educate consumers about the importance of the Quality Assurance Builder Standards and doing business with a BAGI member. We Educate our members about current trends in the industry, and OSHA job-site safety vs. "enforcement."
We give our members several opportunities throughout the year to Network so they can learn about other companies, make new business connections, and to increase their business opportunities and success.
THREE MEMBERSHIPS IN ONE
Your dues include membership in:
- Builders Association of Greater Indianapolis
- Indiana Builders Association
- National Association of Home Builders
- Member-to-Member discounts on goods and services
- Property and casualty insurance through auto owners
- Health insurance through Wharton Insurance
- MarketGraphics Research
- Affiliation with National Purchasing Partners
- Partnership with Safety Management Group
Indiana Builders Association Benefits
- Fiscal Impact for New, Single-Family Subdivisions
- Professional Designation Programs
- Builders Political Golf Outing
- Indiana Quality Assurance Builder Standards
- Excellence in Education Seminar Series
- Indiana Housing Protection Fund
- Save Money with SuperFleet Fuel Card
- Committees & Councils
National Association of Home Builders Benefits
- Government Services & Programs
- Critical News & Information
- Invaluable Networking Opportunities
- Nationally Recognized Educational Programs
- Access to NAHB’s Team of Expert Advisors
- Exposure to the Latest Building Products & Services
- Professional Recognition
- Valuable Member Discounts
Members have the opportunity to get involved with local councils to network and address local issues. Councils include: Hamilton County Council, Hancock County Council, Hendricks County Council, Johnson County Council, Remodelors Council and the Sales & Marketing Council.
Click Here for more information.
Being on a committee for a golf outing, the Builder Bash or a number of other committees is another great way to meet and network with other members and give back to the association.
Click Here for more information.
Over 20 committees with volunteer memberships provide networking opportunities. The annual Builder Bash trade show delivers information on the latest products and services from BAGI associate members, along with a Business Fair, guest speaker, prizes and fun. BAGI Connect is another great networking opportunity for associate members to learn about each others’ products and services.
Click Here for BAGI, IBA and NAHB Discounts
As an NAHB benefit, members have access to discounts and savings opportunities offered by many top companies. All programs, rates and prices are subject to change without notice.
Click Here to download a one-page overview of all discounts including phone numbers and program codes.
Join more than 140,000 industry professionals who are dedicated to the housing industry. Whether you’re a multifamily or custom builder, a remodeler or a supplier, NAHB membership provides the tools you need to succeed!