INTERESTED IN BEING A BAGI MEMBER?
By demanding a higher level of expectation from ourselves, BAGI will deliver a customized member experience that drives engagement, commitment and opportunity at the level you desire.
That’s why we’re renovating your membership – delivering a personalized experience that will allow you to be involved at the level you desire and achieve the results you deserve.
From builders and developers to trade suppliers and real estate agents, BAGI has a place for you to grow.
- Receives Advocacy Updates
- Gets Podcast Notifications
- Sponsors one event per year
- Communications (SOA and Bulletin)
- Golf outings
- Lunch & Learns
- BAGI BASH
- Professional development seminars
- Fast Track Friday
- Industry/Impact Teams
- Multi-family building
- Suburban building
- Urban building
- Small business owners
- Field superintendents
- Young professionals
Supportive Member activities plus:
- Greater opportunities to participate in industry/impact teams
- Sponsors two or more events per year
- BPCI Vendor
Engaged Member activities plus:
- Targeted networking, education and engagement groups, including:
- BAGI Board of Directors
- BPCI Board Member
- FUN Committee Members
- Building Partners of Central Indiana (BPCI Builder)
- Regional Group(s)
- HRG/Advocacy Board Member
Create your own BAGI journey today.
To apply for membership, click one of the three options below to download a PDF of a Builder Member, Associate Member or Remodeler Application.
Be sure to follow the directions on the application.
If you have questions, call Barbara Zoderer, Director of Councils, Membership & Events, at 317-236-6330; or email her at: email@example.com.
Once new member orientation is complete, we’ll discuss and determine your engagement level.