Five Students Awarded Builders Association of Greater Indianapolis Scholarships
April 29, 2021 – The Builders Association of Greater Indianapolis (BAGI) announced the winners of its annual scholarship competition. This year, BAGI awarded five recipients in order to encourage students to pursue careers in the home building industry in the Central Indiana area. Since 1989, the program has awarded $399,350 to 336 recipients.
This year’s recipients are:
- Noah Graham, Construction Management, Purdue University
- Kelsie Ricci, Construction Management, Ball State University
- Ivan Rodriguez-Penaloza, Construction Management, IUPUI
- Samantha Stegner, Construction Management, Purdue University
- Levi Tragesser, Organizational Leadership, Purdue Universit
The Builders Association has three scholarship funds: The H.F. Tim Hines Scholarship, Richard Sapp Scholarship and Alan J. Goldsticker Scholarship. Eligible students must be enrolled in a construction technology or a related construction program. BAGI’s scholarship programs have been created in honor of past leaders and members of the organization. Through these programs, the Association hopes to encourage individuals who have an interest in working within the residential construction industry to pursue higher education.
Information about the scholarship program and the Builders Association is online at https://www.bagi.com/scholarships/.