Website CUSTOM HOME ELEVATOR & LIFTS, CO., INC
- Answering the Service/Repair phone line and scheduling service calls for customers
- Scheduling annual elevator inspections with our techs at the job site
- Troubleshooting over the phone w/customers for simple things such as: dead batteries, error codes on their equipment, etc.
- Providing courteous customer service to customers and coworkers
- Helping the techs to load up their trucks in the mornings and getting them out the door on time. Ability to run a forklift when needed.
- Ordering parts as needed (from the techs) from the manufacturers
- Keeping track of warehouse inventory that consists of common parts, hardware and equipment to go out to job sites
- Coordinating with home builders and customers on the dates /times we will arrive to install elevators or stairlifts and making sure the job site is ready for us by using a checklist.
- Accepting deliveries into the warehouse.
Position is FT, M-F, 7:30am to 4:30pm, NO OT, No weekends and No evenings.
Benefits offered: Health & life insurance; dental and vision insurance
Software used: ACT, Outlook email and Outlook Calendar
This position has many tasks and a good candidate for the job would be someone who comes from a background of construction or warehouse management with strong customer service skills, flexible in their attitude when the schedule needs changes made to it, proactively monitoring inventory and ordering what we need ahead of time. This position works very closely with the Owner of the business. God organizational and problem solving skills are important.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com