Customer Experience Specialist
Website Whites Electrical
Are you a people person? Do you love making a personal connection with customers and genuinely care about solving problems for people? Are you a quick learner who isn’t intimidated by technology? If so, then we want to hear from you! Whites Electrical is seeking a highly customer-focused, detail-oriented team player to join our team as the Customer Experience Specialist.
As the Customer Experience Specialist, you will have an opportunity to learn and grow with the company and will play an integral role in ensuring our customers receive world-class service. This role requires outstanding communication skills, empathy, and quick thinking. It is imperative that you can think on your feet and provide quick, effective solutions. We don’t want you to just come to work– we want you to create excellence.
This is a direct-hire, 1st shift position, Monday-Friday, that occasionally includes overtime and some weekend work. This position is based out of our office in Mooresville, Indiana.
Whites Electrical is a locally owned and operated full-service electrical contractor serving the greater Indianapolis area since 2001. Our team is highly trained, experienced, and ready to take on any job. Whites Electrical is an equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid time off + paid holidays
- Opportunities for growth, advancement, and a great team environment
- Provide superior external and internal customer service to both our customers and staff
- Quickly adapt to customer needs to deliver and advocate for an excellent experience
- Communicate with customers via email and phone in a professional, courteous, and timely manner
- Efficiently schedule and dispatch appointments in our scheduling software, ensuring the right team members are matched to every job
- Collect payment from customers
- Prepare, compile, sort, and scan documents for data entry
- Conduct data entry and check source documents for accuracy
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Collaborate with internal teams to be the voice of the customer
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the team
- Find creative problem-solving fulfilling and challenging
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Have a clear, professional, and friendly communication style
- A desire to make work fun and enjoyable
- Commitment to and demonstration of high ethical standards
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- A dependable self-starter
- Process oriented
- Proficient in the use of computer programs: Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and office equipment
- Working knowledge of ESC (Electronic Service Control Software) is helpful
- Scheduling, dispatch, or logistics experience is helpful
- Call Center and/or Customer Service experience is helpful
- Must have high business acumen
- High School Diploma required
Hiring is contingent upon a criminal background check and passing a pre-employment drug screen test.
To apply for this job please visit whites-electrical-llc.prismhr-hire.com.