Website Godby Hearth & Home
Godby Hearth & Home is seeking a hardworking, professional individual to join its team as a Product Installation Helper based out of our operations facility at 7904 Rockville Rd. Indianapolis, IN 46214. General construction experience is a plus but not required.
Who We Are Looking For
This is not your typical installation position! This position is focused to be an on-the-job training/apprentice program. The expectation is to develop you into a lead installation position within 2 years. We want an independent thinker who enjoys working in a fast pace environment and has a desire to learn. Candidates must also be able to work independently or as part of a team. The position has tremendous growth potential for someone who is self-motivated to develop new skills and continually seeks new challenges.
The primary responsibility will be to assist in the installation of our product categories in new construction and existing homes. As part of this responsibility, you will be expected to learn the correct application for each product. Training will include proper measuring, fabrication, and installation techniques. You will also assist in managing job sites and truck inventory. You will be provided daily supervision/training on product installation by the lead installer. You must be flexible to adapt to changes in daily routines and be able to prioritize multiple open tasks.
- Monitor inventory movement from the warehouse to job sites and back to the warehouse
- Follow O.S.H.A. standards
- Daily heavy lifting and climbing
- 45 plus hours per week job. Start time is 7:30 – work until job is finished
- Perform quality work in compliance with Godby products and service
- Must be DEPENDABLE
- Not afraid of heights, able to walk roofs, work off scaffolding
- Effectively communicate through Mobile devices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to perform work unsupervised
- Able to work at a fast pace
- Must have own cordless power, and hand tools (after 30 Days of employment)
- Valid drivers license – no DUI in background check (insurance requirement)
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- IRA Matching
- Flexible Hours
- On-the-Job Training
- 2 Weeks PTO – start earning immediately
- Opportunity for Overtime
Apply at our Rockville Rd location (7904 Rockville Rd Indianapolis, IN 46214) or email at email@example.com or online at http://www.godbyhearth.com/join-our-team/
Godby has established itself as the destination for high quality products and services in the residential Installer industry. We employ full-time, year-round employees (no contractors or subs) in order to provide a high level of sales, installation, and service to our customers. Our customers include new Installer, remodeling and direct retail. The majority of our growth comes from referral and repeat business from our satisfied customers. We promote a working team environment where everyone supports each other’s efforts.
To apply for this job please visit godbyhearth.formstack.com.