Construction Scheduling Manager
Construction Scheduling Manager is responsible for proactive management of field schedules in BuildPro™ to reduce cycle time, increase accuracy in completion dates and lower construction costs.
- Ability to effectively manage 200+ homes under construction using Build Pro™ to schedule.
- Independently analyze construction managers’ field audits to ensure accuracy of data within Build Pro™.
- Identify trade partner non-performance and provide solutions for proper load balancing of their work.
- Provide reporting metrics addressing performance of 50+ trade partners across communities
- Provide real-time scheduling guidance and communicate via Build Pro/Supply Pro™ to trade partners and construction team
- Develop procedures for documenting and reporting delays
- Monitor BuildPro™ for missing cost codes, MPOs, trade info pull through, clearing of alerts and payment issues.
- Acts as a liaison between Permit Coordinator, Purchasing, Construction and Build Pro support Level 2.
- Provide feedback on scheduling templates to Level 2 support to ensure construction managers and trade partners have the best experience possible using Build Pro/Supply Pro.™
- Coordinate and monitor construction activities and resource allocation to ensure profitability of projects
- Make recommendations on resource procurement to Director of Construction and Purchasing.
- Provide division leadership with Build Pro™ reporting on trade partner performance to assist in the decisions on vendor contract renewals.
- Responsible for the daily management of at least two Purchasing Expeditors including distribution of work, performance management and hiring/termination decisions
- Lead, coach, mentor and manage individuals and team to ensure top performance of all team members in achieving desired results while finding efficient and effective solutions that create overall organizational value
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in construction industry
- Must have had experience as a construction manager or equivalent job
- Must possess professional attitude to represent the company in a positive manner
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
- Valid Auto insurance coverage
- Advanced PC skills Microsoft Word, Excel, and JD Edwards
- Excellent follow-up, communication (written and verbal) and time management skills
- Able to simultaneously perform multiple detail-oriented tasks with little oversight
To apply for this job please visit careers.lennar.com.