Construction Manager Trainee
Opportunity awaits at Lennar for a Construction Manager Trainee!
Lennar, one of America’s leading homebuilders, is currently seeking Construction Manager Trainees who are motivated, organized, and eager to learn and grow within the new home construction industry! The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all associates and Lennar vendors. If you want to work for a great Company with advancement opportunities, please apply today!!
- Assist in preparing and maintaining job schedules
- Inspects and enforces job safety requirements
- Completes ‘punch lists’ and assists in completion of new home orientation lists.
- Attend construction meetings and training classes as scheduled
- Ensure job site cleanliness and assists in completion of model/inventory maintenance
- Assists in areas of service related issues
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Construction Experience preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast –paced, team-oriented setting
- Must be able to demonstrate effective communication skills
- Computer literacy and proficient in MS Office products (Word and Excel)
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
- Valid Auto Insurance Coverage
To apply for this job please visit careers.lennar.com.