Customer Care Representative
The Customer Experience Representative will handle customer care requests professionally and as quickly as possible. Is also responsible for evaluating requests, scheduling trades to complete work, expedite repairs and ensure homeowner satisfaction.
- Manages completion of quality home repairs within standards set by company and industry specifications
- Respond to homeowner service calls as assigned by the Customer Care Coordinator and/or Customer Care Manager
- Contact homeowner within 24 hours and inspect calls within 72 hours
- Evaluates homeowner request to determine whether repair is warrantable or the responsibility of homeowner
- Monitors business partners work for completion and satisfaction of repairs
- Completes minor home repairs; obtains customer’s approval for completed work
- Monitors status reports for accuracy
- Expedites emergency repairs
- Assists in maintaining community standards
- Meets and greets homeowners during orientation walk
- Minimum High School or GED preferred.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience required, preferably with a homebuilder
- Must possess good organizational and time-management skills, communicate effectively, and understand technical aspects of residential construction
- Able to analyze problems, determine solutions, and produce desired outcome
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess professional attitude to represent company in a positive manner
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
To apply for this job please visit careers.lennar.com.