New Construction Commercial Electrician
Website Whites Electrical
White’s Electrical, LLC has a career opportunity available for a talented, personable, and customer-focused Journeyman Electrician to join their New Construction Commercial Division. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and your clients and where your work has a direct impact on the success of the company. If you are a self-starter who loves to work with their hands, learn new things, and be a part of a team then this is the growth opportunity you have been looking for.
This is a direct-hire, 1st shift position, Monday-Friday, that includes some overtime and some weekend work.
This position is right for you if you are a Licensed Electrician, skilled in the commercial field with experience in new construction. You are a team player who can also work independently. You are focused, responsible, self-motivated and have a knack for troubleshooting. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and earn the trust of your customers.
White’s Electrical is a locally owned and operated full-service electrical company serving the greater Indianapolis area since 2001. Our electricians are highly trained, experienced, and ready to take on any job. White’s Electrical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Must be a certified Journeyman Electrician
- 1-3 years of journeyman experience with experience in commercial construction
- Ability to test and troubleshoot electrical issues; install, maintain, and repair electrical equipment
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology, as well as adapt to new software technologies, as needed
- Extensive knowledge of NEC
- Ability to lift and move moderately heavy objects
- Ability to precisely identify materials and quantities needed for projects
- Skilled at evaluating customer requests
- Committed to following established processes and procedures
- Ability to follow new building design plans and meet project deadlines
- Propensity to operate with safety as a priority for self and customer
- Positive attitude with a professional demeanor
To apply for this job please visit www.whiteselectrical.com.