Website Pro Security & Automation
Provides administrative support to all office staff. Manages CRM and maintains
documentation in support of the operation.
- Manage CRM, input leads, upload documents, docusign integration and oversee organization of all customer interactions
- Maintain notes and tasks
- Contact new leads, set sales appointments, provide over the phone estimates
- Answers and screens incoming telephone calls and communicates with customers, vendors and departmental personnel via telephone, email, and written correspondence to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Managing calendars and scheduling appointments and meetings
- Follow up with customers and get reviews
- Matches payable invoices with checks for mailing.
- Follow up with customer that are past due on payments
- Oversee empoloyee time cards and payroll billing
- Prepares and submits purchase orders
- An Associate’s degree in business administration or other administrative training is desired.
- Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted. Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Home office with internet
- High School degree or general education equivalent required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org