Website Whites Electrical
Whites Electrical has a career opportunity available for a highly organized, detail-oriented, problem solver as our Project Engineer. Reporting directly to the President, you will play an integral role in the success of our commercial and residential construction projects. Working closely with our field supervisors to plan and forecast projects, you will lead the effort in maintaining project documentation control, ensure projects stay on schedule and on budget, schedule the appropriate staff and equipment, acquire permitting, and report on project progress. Daily interaction with all levels of our multidisciplinary team, customers, suppliers, and project stakeholders will require a high level of teamwork and communication.
The ideal candidate will be independent and adaptable with the ability to troubleshoot problems as they arise– finding efficient and effective solutions– in a fast paced environment. If you are a self-starter with a positive attitude who loves to learn new things and be a part of a team, then this is the growth opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Whites Electrical is a locally owned and operated full-service electrical contractor serving the greater Indianapolis area since 2001. Our team is highly trained, experienced, and ready to take on any job. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid time off + paid holidays
- Opportunities for growth, advancement, and a great team environment
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills, including an ability to plan and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience effectively managing multiple projects and deadlines across multi-functional teams, while organizing and prioritizing tasks from multiple sources in a fast-paced environment, and maintaining the highest quality standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Customer focused, with the desire to deliver exceptional service to both our customers and our internal team
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities, excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently without being micromanaged
- Commitment to and demonstration of high ethical standards
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction management, contract administration, and local and federal permit requirements
- Proficient in PCs, word processing, spreadsheet and database software, as well as the ability to learn new software programs
- Experience with construction management software such as Procore, Accubid, Service Titan, Desc, and ESC is beneficial, but not required
- Experience managing software such as TMobile Bee Management, Maas360, and Apple Manager a plus
- High School Diploma required
- Must be willing and able to pass a drug screen and background check
To apply for this job please visit www.whiteselectrical.com.