Residential Service Electrician
Website Whites Electrical
White’s Electrical, LLC has a career opportunity available for a talented, personable, and customer-focused Journeyman Electrician to join their Residential division. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and your clients and where your work has a direct impact on the success of the company. If you are a self-starter who loves to work with their hands, learn new things, and be a part of a team then this is the growth opportunity you have been looking for.
This is a direct-hire, 1st shift position, Monday-Friday, that includes some overtime and some weekend work.
This position is right for you if you are a Licensed Electrician, skilled in the residential field. You are a team player who can also work independently. You are focused, responsible, self-motivated and have a knack for troubleshooting. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and earn the trust of your customers.
White’s Electrical is a locally owned and operated full-service electrical company serving the greater Indianapolis area since 2001. Our electricians are highly trained, experienced, and ready to take on any job. White’s Electrical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Take-home trucks for journeymen
- Paid time off + paid holidays
- Consistent work, opportunities for advancement, and a great team environment
- Must be a certified Journeyman Electrician
- 1-3 years of Journeyman experience
- Ability to test and troubleshoot electrical issues; install, maintain, and repair electrical equipment
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology, as well as adapt to new software technologies, as needed
- Extensive knowledge of NEC
- Ability to lift and move moderately heavy objects
- Ability to precisely identify materials and quantities needed for projects
- Skilled at evaluating customer requests and compiling accurate and thorough quotes
- Committed to following established processes and procedures
- Propensity to operate with safety as a priority for self and customer
- Positive Attitude with a professional demeanor
- Must have a clean driving record and possession of valid driver’s license
- Must be willing and able to pass a drug screen and background check
To apply for this job please visit www.whiteselectrical.com.