Lead Plumber – Service
Website Steg Plumbing
A a Lead Plumber on our residential service team you must be self-motivated, organized, detail orientated, professional, and enjoy developing and working with others. Knowledge in all applicable state and local plumbing codes and Steg methods, policies, and procedures is also a must. This position will work within residential service settings.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and to develop customer rapport and long-term customer relationships.
- Perform advanced and more complex service diagnosis and repairs on residential plumbing equipment.
- Organization of material and maintain necessary tools and materials to provide a safe and efficient work environment, both on truck and for the job.
- Understands and practices the principals of code compliant plumbing systems.
- Competent with measuring, cutting, threading, soldering and gluing piping and fittings.
- Has a strong understanding job site phases and is able to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Effectively lead job and crew and can effectively assign tasks in all areas needed on the job.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the use of hand tools, power tools, and power equipment.
- Responsible for the training and development of Pre-Apprentices and Apprentices on the job site as applicable.
- Understand, demonstrate, supports, and hold crew accountable to the Steg safety culture through compliance with all safety policies and practices. Actively engaged in ensuring jobsite conditions are safe for Steg employees and external contractors.
WHO WE ARE:
Steg Plumbing is proud to be serving the area for all residential new construction and service Plumbing needs for 25 years strong! As a woman-owned family company, we have a different perspective and strive to provide a new level of service to all our clients and team members because they are our friends, family, and neighbors.
WHY WORK HERE:
We are a growing company and made up of a team of passionate and dedicated team members. We take pride in our quality of work and relationships that we have with each other and our customers. We have a great family culture and encourage personal and professional development. If you like working with a great team, this is the place to be! Make your impact today!
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Completion of a Plumbing Apprenticeship Program
3+ Years of experience in Plumbing
Current valid Driver’s License
Current valid Journeyman Plumber License or Apprentice License
Major Medical and Dental Insurance; Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance; Long-Term Disability Insurance; Vision Insurance; Group Life Insurance; Voluntary Group Life Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts; Holiday Pay; Paid Time Off; Retirement/Savings Plan (401K) with Employer Match.
Steg Plumbing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Steg Plumbing does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, physical of mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service, or any other legally protected status.
Salary Range: Pay is based on experience.
Employment Type: Full Time
Requirements and/or Preferences
Education: High School or Equivalent
Required Experience: 3 to 20+ years
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org