Multi-Family Project Engineer – Construction
Website The Annex Group
THE ANNEX GROUP’S MISSION STATEMENT
To create a positive impact with the people who live, work and are involved in our communities.
The Annex Group is seeking qualified individuals searching for careers not jobs and can operate
with a team first approach. If you are someone who wants to assist in our mission and make an
impact, come join our team.
The position is responsible for managerial support across multiple projects for The Annex Group. Tracks the project and feeds information to Project Manager.
Include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
▪ Process and submit all requests for information utilizing construction software
▪ Ensure Daily reports / logs are being uploaded on a regular basis
▪ Assist in the management of Submittals and shop drawings
▪ Solicitation, compilation, and organization of O&M documents in conjunction with
▪ Transmittals between owner, architect, engineer, consultant, and contractor
▪ Meeting agendas / minutes
▪ Quantity takeoffs
▪ Scope of work standardization across (CSI) trade designations
▪ Assist and support Superintendent with QA/QC
▪ Punch list generation, distribution, and tracking
▪ Change order tracking, process and archival
▪ Data input, compilation, and projections for cost tracking
▪ Request for proposal generation, transmission, receipt, and review for purchase orders
▪ Material and equipment tracking
▪ Field production analysis, extrapolation, and tracking
▪ Subcontractor and work force coordination, including background checking of new subcontractors
▪ Manage Subcontractor/Supplier solicitation
▪ Participate in onsite activities as needed including site supervision and physical labor if the situation arises
▪ Ensure photo documentation and archival in construction software with field staff
▪ Document review; drawings; receive, update, post, and archive
▪ Input and track all bids throughout bidding process
▪ Extensive work using project management software
▪ Experience working with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project etc.)
▪ Assist Project Manager in all tasks as required
▪ Track and manage third party safety company. Ensure each job is set up and inspected correctly
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
▪ Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in construction management/technology,
engineering, architecture, or business
▪ Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license.
▪ OSHA, LEED, and other professional accreditations preferred but not required.
▪ Able to work with minimal supervision
▪ Must be a proficient communicator and listener
▪ Organization skills are critical
▪ Conflict and relationship management skills
▪ Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with frequent interruptions
▪ Team oriented
▪ Math proficiency
▪ Technical awareness/proficiency; design, mechanics, and application
▪ Professional appearance and demeanor
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
▪ Frequent walking, standing, sitting within the work area
▪ Driving to/from locations for business-related purposes
▪ Routine overnight travel possibly including air travel
▪ Walking, observing, and documenting activity in and around job sites
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
▪ The work environment is that of a fast-paced office with minimal to high noise levels
▪ This position requires working independently as well as part of a team
▪ This position requires verbal and face-to-face contact with others on a daily basis
▪ Frequent use of a computer is necessary as well as all general office equipment
▪ At times while on site this position will be exposed to routine job site hazards and thus appropriate safety precautions will need to be adhered to in strict accordance to OSHA
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com