Website Indiana Construction Roundtable
Program and Organizational History:
In 2015 the Indiana Construction Roundtable Foundation was founded out of the Indiana Construction Roundtable (ICR) to focus on workforce development in the industry. The ICR Foundation is supported by over 400 construction companies in Indiana to promote a stronger and more confident Hoosier workforce.
The BY Training Program is a NCCER accredited training program that provides people with the basic skills and confidence needed to pursue a career as a skilled craft professional. The BY Instructor position provides ongoing classroom instruction and facilitation of a core curriculum to a class size of 20-30 adult learners. Training on curriculum will be provided. The instructor will aid in the growth of this program by delivering classroom instruction on an ongoing basis in Central Indiana.
Minimum Qualifications Needed:
- Journey or technician level in area of expertise
- Or a minimum of three years’ experience as a certified teacher in a vocational/technical construction.
- Experience with classroom management and facilitation.
- Ability to travel across Central Indiana.
Successful Candidates Demonstrate:
- Enjoyment of construction terminology, tools, and skills and ability to communicate in a classroom setting.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Efficient instruction according to guidelines of Indiana Construction Roundtable Foundation.
- Documentation of students’ attendance and academic progress by giving and grading examinations and accountability standards.
- Database proficiency and familiarity with timely data entry.
- Interpretation of NCCER curriculum and ability to effectively communicate learning objectives. Training on the NCCER curriculum will be provided to instructors
- Other duties as assigned.
Indiana Construction Roundtable Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
Submission of inquiries, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com