Website Whites Electrical
White’s Electrical, LLC has career opportunities available for talented, personable, and customer-focused Journeyman Electrician to help meet the needs of our residential and commercial clients.
You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and your clients and where your work has a direct impact on the success of the company. If you are a self-starter who loves to work with their hands, learn new things, and be a part of a team then this is the growth opportunity you have been looking for. This is a direct-hire, 1st shift position, Monday-Friday, that includes some overtime and some weekend work.
This position is right for you if you are: a Licensed Electrician, skilled in either the residential or commercial field; a team player who can also work independently; focused, responsible, self-motivated and have a knack for troubleshooting; driven to provide the highest level of customer service and earn the trust of your clients.
White’s Electrical is a locally owned and operated full-service electrical company serving the greater Indianapolis area since 2001. Our electricians are highly trained, experienced, and ready to take on any job. White’s Electrical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
• Competitive compensation, based on experience
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance • 401(k) with generous company match
• Take-home trucks for journeymen
• Paid time off + paid holidays
• Consistent work, opportunities for advancement, and a great team environment
• Must be a certified Journeyman Electrician
• 1-3 years of Journeyman experience
• Ability to test and troubleshoot electrical issues; install, maintain, and repair electrical equipment
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology, as well as adapt to new software technologies as needed
• Extensive knowledge of NEC
• Ability to lift and move moderately heavy objects
• Ability to precisely identify materials and quantities needed for projects
• Skilled at evaluating client requests and compiling accurate and thorough quotes
• Committed to following established processes and procedures
• Propensity to operate with safety as a priority for self and client
• Positive Attitude with a professional demeanor
• Must have a clean driving record and possession of valid driver’s license
• Must be willing and able to pass a drug screen and background check
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org