A Builders Association of Greater Indianapolis membership allows you to make meaningful connections, promote your business, stay up-to-date on government affairs issues, gain knowledge on industry topics, increase involvement in your community and more.
WHY BECOME A BAGI MEMBER?
BAGI provides a variety of beneficial promotion, education and networking opportunities for its builder, remodeler and associate members.
36 million general industry and home show advertising impressions per year
15 events per year including golf outings, industry awards, BAGI Bash, happy hours, Fast Track Friday
20 events per year, including Lunch & Learns and Educational Speaker Series
Local, state and federal permits, inspections, regulatory reviews and input
Build Your Future Program, Career Fairs, Scholarships
Being on a committee for a golf outing, the Builder Bash or a number of other committees is another great way to meet and network with other members and give back to the association.
Click Here for more information.
Click Here for BAGI, IBA and NAHB Discounts
As an NAHB benefit, members have access to discounts and savings opportunities offered by many top companies. All programs, rates and prices are subject to change without notice.
Click Here for an overview of all discounts including phone numbers and program codes.
Join more than 140,000 industry professionals who are dedicated to the housing industry. Whether you’re a multifamily or custom builder, a remodeler or a supplier, NAHB membership provides the tools you need to succeed!
ADDITIONAL BAGI BENEFITS
3 MEMBERSHIPS IN ONE
Your BAGI dues also include membership in Indiana Builders Association and National Association of Home Builders.
- Member-to-Member discounts on goods and services
- Property and casualty insurance through auto owners
- Health insurance through Wharton Insurance
- MarketGraphics Research
- Affiliation with National Purchasing Partners
- Partnership with Safety Management Group
- Fiscal Impact for New, Single-Family Subdivisions
- Professional Designation Programs
- Builders Political Golf Outing
- Indiana Quality Assurance Builder Standards
- Excellence in Education Seminar Series
- Indiana Housing Protection Fund
- Save Money with SuperFleet Fuel Card
- Committees & Councils
- Government Services & Programs
- Critical News & Information
- Invaluable Networking Opportunities
- Nationally Recognized Educational Programs
- Access to NAHB’s Team of Expert Advisors
- Exposure to the Latest Building Products & Services
- Professional Recognition
- Valuable Member Discounts